- Go to Dashboard > Products > Categories
- Click the Add Category button at the top right of the screen. This will make a new categorie.
- A pop-up window will open in which you can indicate a name and type.
- Title: Give this de following name “Dealers”
- Type: Give the category the type ‘Overview’.
- After creating the category, return to the overview of all categories. Click on the category Dealers to edit it.
- To add different dealers to your Dealer page you will have to do the following: Go to your overview, click behind dealers on de button “Add”
- Add in the “Title” the name of de Dealer. For example: “InStijl Media”
- Under “Description” enter the address details of the dealer, such as:
Place: Gelderland, Eibergen
Address: De Mors 11D, 7151MX
Phone: 040 – 12 34 56 78
Mobile: 06 – 12 34 56 78
Email: [email protected]
You can create the filters for the dealer page via Dashboard> Design > Theme settings> 05 – General> Dealerpage Filters. Type in a keyword on which you can search. For example “Eibergen, Enschede”.
Important: The keyword must be found in the description text or title name of the Dealer.