It is possible to make a special holiday page for example Black Friday or Christmas. Demo: http://b2b-theme.webshopapp.com/nl/black-friday/ To activate this page, follow the instructions below.
- Go to Dashboard > Products > Categories
- Click the Add Category button at the top right of the screen. This will make a new categorie.
- A pop-up window will open in which you can indicate a name and type.
- Title: Give this category the title of the holiday
- Type: Give the category the type ‘Products’
- After creating the category, return to the dashboard and go to Design > Navigation
- Click the Add menu button at the top right of the screen and give this the name “holidays”.
- Click on the title "holidays" and then click on the Add link button. Enter the following items:
- Title: Enter the title of the newly created holiday.
- Link to: Category, select the newly created holiday category.
Your special holiday page has been created. You can add the products to this page. On this page you can see a large banner (if category image has been added), a small banner and a banner with a timer.
Adjust the text, timer and link on the holiday page
- Go to Dashboard > Design > Theme settings
- Go to 9. HOLIDAYS at the bottom of the page. Here you can adjust the link on the banner and set the timer.
- If you return to the dashboard you can adjust the other text via Content > Translations > Add custom translation.
Pay attention! If the template editor is activated, this action page must be set manually by us.