Link products to blog posts
- You can add a tag at Products > Tags by clicking Add tag at the top right of the screen.
- You will be redirected to a page where you can create the tag.
- Title - enter the tag here, for example "ismblog_Black T-shirt with flowers". It's important to precede the tag with "ismblog_" to make sure Lightspeed knows it's a blog tag.
NOTE: If you use multiple languages in your shop, a new tag must be created for each language. A tag contains a minimum of 3 characters.
- Hide from search engines - activate the switch next to Do not index if you do not want this Tag page to be indexed within the search engines.
- Visibility - activate this tag by clicking the switch next to Visible so that it turns blue. The tag must be activated in order to use.
- Under Products click Add product. A pop-up window will open in which you can add the products to the tag one by one.
Use the search bar at the top of the pop-up window to find the product you would like to add. Click on the green plus icon next to the products to add them to the tag.
- Click on Save at the top right of the screen.
- Then search your blog article in the back office.
- At tags you accurately enter "ismblog_Black T-shirt with flowers" to create this tag for the article. The products tagged with the tag "ismblog_Black T-shirt with flowers" will now appear within the blog article.